Monday, April 1, 2024

Sunday Evenings

Some Sunday evenings, I get sad. It feels like time is running by, and I am not able to catch up. I don't know why it happens. I watch so many motivating videos, but some days, nothing works. LOL. I keep listening to sad songs, like Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina from Abhimaan. I ended up rewatching Luck By Chance. I find the sadness and melancholy in the film to be moving and calming at the same time. Sona was betrayed by both the men she trusted, but ultimately, she came out as the bigger person. She chooses to be happy and finds meaning in her work. In the recent Animal, Ranvijay says the same thing to his wife: happiness is a decision. It is quite difficult to accept this, but I am working on it. I hope to write that long-pending piece on the absolutely beautiful Luck By Chance. I have written eight or nine short posts on it but I have to write that one complete piece on it. I just love this film.

2 comments:

  1. "Kal toh tabhi aayega, jab aaj khela jayega"

    Jab bhi ye khayaal aaye, bas aaj jee bhar ke jee lena, phir shayad ye khayaal hi ghum ho jayega :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do a detailed analysis of Laapataa Ladies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment