Saturday, March 26, 2022

March 2022

I try to write something here every two weeks but have not been able to do so recently. I wanted to write on some topics. But I had to study for a few technical exams recently (which I thankfully cleared). I have also been a little occupied at work. Therefore, I have not been able to dedicate time here. I also did not feel like writing because something I was hoping for did not work out. Life finds different ways to humble us. I want to write more about what happened but I don't think I have the courage to express myself freely. Ten years ago, I would have done that easily. But now, I don't feel comfortable sharing my life here. Expressing vulnerability has become very hard for me. I feel comfortable remaining silent. Alisha in Gehraiyaan keeps saying that she feels stuck. I keep feeling the same thing. Not being able to see a future for yourself is really hard. I will be fine in some time after I figure out a way to get the things I want in life.

Dialogue of the Day:
"Do my choices even matter, Papa?"
—Alisha, Gehraiyaan

4 comments:

  1. Hey Pankaj, I’ve sher dedicated just for you.

    Jo dil may hai, woh zubaan par hai

    Ja dil may hai, woh zubaan par hai

    Bas aur koi khoobi nahi hum may..

    Open your heart, we patron of yours are here (hear) for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pankaj I will wait for another one of your articles, thoughts, opinions etc. there is no hurry take as much time as you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Pankaj! Very well done 🥳
    I have no idea what you're going through, but I'd just like to say, sometimes just hanging on while you take some time to re-centre yourself is a good idea. Everything will fall into place because everything has its own divine timing. Your choices make your journey different from the others. So I'd say that they matter a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment