Saturday, July 17, 2021

My Book on Dil Chahta Hai

I have finally finished and self-published my book on my favorite film Dil Chahta Hai. It completes twenty years in a few weeks. The book is complete and can be read (for free) on a new website given below. I hope some people who visit my blog read it.

This is the site to read the book:


The book is free and is available for anyone who wants to read it. If you would like a physical copy of the book, please sign up below and I will send it to you for free. I cannot promise that I will send it to everyone as I only have a limited set of physical copies. Therefore, I am not asking for any physical address from you. I am only requesting an email. I will contact you if I can send the copy to you. I will definitely try my best to send it to all of those who signed up. If not, the book can be read on this website.

I am a published book writer now. :)

Dialogue of the Day:
"Ya toh dosti gehri hai, ya yeh photo 3D hai."
—Sameer, Dil Chahta Hai

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a great way to celebrate the anniversary of such a special film. Your work has always been amazing and this book will be too.Will definitely give it a read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Pankaj.......I m so happy for you right now. You deserve it n so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dil chahta hai is my all time favourite movie and you are one of my favourite bloggers to read. So delighted to read this book... Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank a lot, Veena, as always. Hope you will like it. :)

      Delete

Post a comment