Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happy 32nd Birthday :)

It is the time of my annual birthday post. 32nd this time. After one crosses thirty, these do not matter. I will start stressing again when I am nearing forty. Birthdays give an opportunity to reflect on the year gone by. But this time, for me, it is the time for some long reflections. I have made some of the hardest decisions of my life in the last three months. I have let go of something in the hope that I will get something else. It has been unsettling to take a decision such as this but I have done it for a future for myself. My biggest learning has been that things don't come easily to us and if one does not make an effort to get something, how can we expect them to come to us. Let's see how the future pans out. I will keep this space updated.

Also, I don't know but I have started getting this urge to take better care of the body and try to be fit. Maybe it is a sign of getting wiser by age, but health is something that feels really important now. And, I want to look good in a hot kind of way. I have seen at work that a good dressing sense can take you to places. It exudes power and confidence. If I had this realization sooner, my dating chances would have improved from negative to zero. Haha. I have many other things to share but will do so at some later stage.

Happy Birthday to me :)
Dialogue of the day:
"Jin ke, sar ho, ishq ki chhaon
paaon ke neeche, jannat, hogi."
Dil Se

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Pratyakash. Haha, not lucky as yet :)

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday bro. Sorry I couldn’t wish you on Twitter. May Allah bless you with good health and happiness always

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment