Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Groom's Blush and The Color of Marriage :)


I was talking about the pictures I took at my cousin's wedding in Dehradun है ना? These are the ones that I loved (and clicked). So here it goes..

Aah..the way he is blushing..it was when everyone started singing 'हम तुम एक कमरे में बंद हो' :)


The serene one..


The side one..

 This one is a confused smile :)


 Again the blush :P this was probably when another leg pulling song was being sung..


And this is one of my absolute favourites.. all smiles :)

 And the 'आरती की थाली' ..

Another one..


 Again he is all smiles :)


Me also likes this :)


The flower close up..


 The side view..


The side view -2..


Another fav of mine :)


 Somewhat okayish..



 Red - the color that defines marriage - सिंदूर..


5 comments:

  1. Tu toh dulhe ke pichhe camera le kar paddh gaya hai - dulhan ne itna make-up kia hoga, uski tune ek bhi photo na kheechkar waste kar dia :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camera nahi tha varna dulhan ki bhi hoti..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the flower and sinddor close up pics a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment