Saturday, September 4, 2010

I do give a damn...

Mere saath na kuch bhi theek nahi ho raha hai :(
For the last 2 weeks, I am feeling helpless..and alone...
Some people say to me..you have everything..what else do you require in life?
It is very hard to explain to them because they won't understand..everybody tries to look at the surface from their own perspective...no one is able to quite understand what the other person could be actually going through..I am not blaming anyone..it is a simple fact of life..
And my mom has stopped talking to me and the reason she gave to me made me angry and sad..sob :'(
I hate myself.. That is why I don't deserve anything in life..
I wish I could be like Rhett Butler: Frankly honey, I don't give a damn..
I can't be like him..anyways..
Three weeks I haven't watched any movie..not even at home.. I am also not reading any book..I am missing the old me who used to read so much :(
I hate change if it doesn't make me feel good.....
I will still try to be positive *hopefully*

1 comment:

  1. Be positive...in the short run things might seem unbalanced...but in the long run, everyth balances....

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment