Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Of Chambal ke Daku and Courageous Gudia

Amazing!! Brilliant!! Courageous!! Daring!! Exceptional!! Ferocious!! Gutsy!!
I can complete the alphabetic list for this lady who had the guts to go to Chambal to get her husband back from the notorious dacoits. The dacoit sardar got so impressed that he called her sister and gave her Rs. 5,100 in cash. Now that is called brave..Would any woman, in fact anyone go to a place where there is no woman in a 50 km radius..it requires great courage and belief in yourself to do this..I simply salute that lady..After a really really long time, I saw something that gave me goosebumps..very very inspiring!! Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear..So fitting to this lady Ms. Gudia. Read the whole story here
On second thoughts, what a film this would make!! The beautiful Mahie Gill or Tabu would be perfect..
P.S.- I just saw a barsaati keeda fly in to my room and decided to scream for help :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment