Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Of Duniya and Diwali...

Long time no see :) No time to write anything at all.. The past few weeks have been totally a disaster..but no more sad thoughts at least for these days :)

So, I watch Bigg Boss on Colors..No not on TV but on their website..This week Raageshwari was eliminated. I have loved her since when I was 11 or 12 when I heard that song Duniya..brilliant it is! She disappeared somewhere after that but now she came back on Bigg Boss! I mean she is such a positive person after going through so much in life. She suffered from facial paralysis but she still did not lose hope..You can actually make out she is a genuinely nice person..after all she will give no drama, that is why she was eliminated. Seriously a very nice person! I have been continuously listening to this song 'Duniya'..it has some amazing lyrics..worth listening again and again! Infact, I love all her songs..

Baatne se aur nikharta, hain pyar ka rangan maul 
Mere hisse main aaya kitna, baith karu kya gaur
Yeh char dino ka mela hain 
Arey ha yeh duniya yeh duniya badi rangin peheli..




Meanwhile, Happy Diwali



Waise to aaj raat diwali ki raat hai.. ik deep apne dil mein jalao to baat hai - Javed Akhtar

4 comments:

  1. I love her face...she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. But isn't she Raageshwari?
    I was confused so I googled...http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&rlz=1C1CHIL_en-ININ410IN410&q=rageshwari&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=5622l5643l1l7888l2l2l0l0l0l1l387l555l0.1.0.1l2l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&biw=1138&bih=519&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I mean the same..and Happy Diwali to you too Aastha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment