Monday, July 18, 2011

Of Stumbling upon Lovely Lines from Kal Ho Na Ho...


Stumbled upon this amazing dialogue from Kal Ho Na Ho..What a dialogue ya..amazing! I think it comes when Aman pretends to read from Rohit's dairy when Naina finds out that Aman has been helping Rohit to woo her.


नैना  काश  मैं  तुम्हे  बता  सकता, मैं  तुम्हे  कितना  चाहता  हूँ
I love you, I love you very very much Naina
मैं  आँखे  बंद  करता  हूँ  तो  तुम्हे  देखता  हूँ
आँखे  खोलता  हूँ  तो  तुम्हे  देखना  चाहता  हूँ
तुम  पास  नहीं  होती  तो  तुम्हे  चारो  तरफ  महसूस  करता  हूँ
हर  पल  हर  घडी  हर  वक़्त  मेरे  नैना  मेरी  नैना  को  ढून्दते  हैं
इसे  प्यार  कहो  पागलपन  या  मेरे  दिल  की  धड़कन
मेरे  लिए  एक  ही  बात  है
प्यार  तो  बहुत  लोग  करते  हैं
लेकिन  मेरे  जैसा  प्यार  कोई  नहीं  कर  सकता
क्योंकि  किसी  के  पास  तुम  जो  नहीं  हो
मैं  तुम्हे  भूल  नहीं  सकता  नैना
मैं   तुम्हे  भूलना  ही  नहीं  चाहता
तुम  मेरी  हो , में  तुम्हे  ज़िन्दगी  भर  प्यार  करूँगा
मरते  दम  तक  प्यार  करूँगा  और  उसके  बाद  भी..

3 comments:

  1. I love this movie...for every thing...everyone's acting....SRK's dialogues,his acting....its a beautiful movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chanced upon this Blog while searching for the poetry from ZNMD. I am a blogger myself and I cannot believe that there is someone like me, with similar tastes and likes. My blog is also very personal and its a place where i vent and fume - my diary and your blog just made me think of mine in some way. I love the same soaps as you - Friends, Greys Anatomy, - and reading some topics like Letting Go - even I blogged about it!!!....But ofcourse I didnt give in any examples from Grey's but reading your post on it - if I had given any examples - it wud most defo have been the same ones!!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know exactly love you ❤️ a

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment