Thursday, December 9, 2010

Gubbare!

I am getting this intuition something is going to happen and I am going to land in some deep trouble. I am getting this feeling that someone is asking me to pay for my sins. Why? Because I sense negative vibes all around in office..in cousin's wedding..But what can I do, except only hope, a feeling which I don't have a good relationship with. Meanwhile, I went to my cousin's wedding. *Yawn* I wasn't interested at all but still went to show my shakal and eat some shadi ka khana.. The best part was playing with the balloon (those big round ones) with my 6 year old cousin..So much fun!! I love balloons. Nice concept no? playing with hava!!
Meanwhile, went to Anish Kapoor's exhibition..Will write more about it.. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant..what an artist.. exhilarating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment