Saturday, December 26, 2009

Phurrrrrrr :-D

It is a long time since I wrote something ( I have lost the count of the number of times I have used this line as a start to my post!)
Anyways, December has come and gone and 2009 has come and gone!! My life in general has become somewhat busy..2009 was a difficult year personally for me, even more than the 2008! In comparison, 2008 was nothing as compared to 2009! And I am pretty sure that 2010 is definitely going to be an eventful year, good or bad, that time would tell but I seriously hope it turns out well! I have been thinking for the last few days about 2009 and some instances of the year make me feel " accha yeh bhi hua tha?", some are like " Are haan, kal hi ki to baat hai", and some are like " yeh toh bahut pehle hua tha" I think I haven't changed much in the last year but I am still introspecting what all happened to me and how i reacted in each situation.. In a few days, I will try to write how 2009 went for me and am pretty sure it is going to be on the negative side, me being the eternal pessimistic :-
This month on the movies side, I have been watching some excellent movies like Being John Malkovich, American Beauty, Gran Torino and Road to Perdition! In Hindi, I saw Rocket Singh whcih I will write a small post on why I loved it!! 3 Idiots has opened to some great reviews and I really want to watch it but there is this Sonia Gandhish-inner voice that stops me because the subject matter being the rote encouraging education system in India that still considers engineering and medicine as the best careers and the need to identify and follow your passion in life.. these are the things which I have been thinking for the last few months and the movie will make me even more confused than I am right now :-(
But I will watch it for sure, I will not miss it..if not possible this week, then next week for sure..BTW next week I also plan to see Raat Gayi Baat Gayi which has got some great reviews at the New York film festival, if I remember correctly!
I love Ishqiya's trailer in which the song has Phurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;-)
More in another posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment