Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spare me your judgements...Spare me your dreams..

Grey's is a treasure for some awesome lyrics..this gem I discovered on Season 7 Episode 1..so true ya :( I want to be like them..cool doctors but the best line was by Meredith..
Meredith to Christina: Derek might be the love of my life but you are still my soulmate :(
I want a soulmate too :(

Spare me your judgements and spare me your dreams,
Cause recently mine have been tearing my seams,
I sit alone in this winter clarity which clouds my mind,
Alone in the wind and the rain you left me,
It's getting dark darling, too dark to see,
And I'm on my knees, and your faith in shreds, it seems.

Corrupted by the simple sniff of riches blown,
I know you have felt much more love than you've shown,
And I'm on my knees and the water creeps to my chest.

But plant your hope with good seeds,
Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds,
Rain down, rain down on me,
Look over your hills and be still,
The sky above us shoots to kill,
Rain down, rain down on me.

But I will hold on
I will hold on hope

I begged you to hear me, there's more than flesh and bones,
Let the dead bury their dead, they will come out in droves,
But take the spade from my hands and fill in the holes, you've made.

But plant your hope with good seeds,
Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds,
Rain down, rain down on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment