Saturday, July 10, 2010

Of Impromptu Photography

My mobile phone camera sucks but still I love it..it is the only thing that comes to rescue when I have to click a picture immediately..

Jao pehle us aadmi ka sign le kar aao jisne mere haath par yeh likh diya tha...


The view from the office's 6th floor balcony on the day it was raining..it seemed I could catch the clouds..



Hitesh's heart shaped lunch box ;D jahan dekho apna dil baanta rehta hai...dil to lunch box hai ji..

Talking of shapes, I got this beautiful bottle..kya figure hai.. Men would appreciate more..36-24-28..

As they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, a bottle can be as beautiful :)



This one I clicked when Disha was putting make up while looking in the rear view mirror.. Party me jaa rahi thi to gaadi me hi make up shake up start ho gaya..


This one is the standing truck!!!!! while going to office, it became some sort of a tourist attraction...Hope the driver is fine..


Bhaisahab Dhoni ki shaadi thi...to uski shaadi to hum bhi manayenge...kaaala sha kaala.. dulhan ke dewar yun tum dikhlayo na yun tewar..

I know the last one should get the Razzie for worst pic ever ;D I got this clicked at Shopper's Stop while window shopping..

Anyway I have got a digicam..so will put more pics..yipeee


Dialogue of the week: Chal Dhano, teri Basanti ki izzat ka sawaal hai..
Song of the week: Aishaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

Post a comment